Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!











Whoops--sorry about the rogue post below, LOL!








Well, I woke up this morning and realized that I had not made any valentines for my family! Since I've been fighting a sinus infection and a pretty impressive asthma exacerbation, I really haven't had any motivation. Plus, I do my best work under pressure! I had been surfing around and saw the CUTEST stamp set with 2 turtles and the saying "I turtally love you", but of course there was no time to order it, so I had to improvise. I had no turtle stamps, so I made some with punches. I had bought a big bag of little googly eyes not too long ago, but do you think I could find the dang things when I needed them? I have GOT to get more organized! My DD loves dogs, so I made her one with a dog on the front that says "Doggone it, won't you be my valentine" on the inside. And DS is totally unsentimental, so his is just a basic "Love you much" on the inside. It felt great to make these--but just look at my table afterwards! What a mess!




Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment